What does it take to buy or sell a vacation rental business? In 2022, where in vacation rentals should you be investing?
This is a recording of our free online conference titled MONEY MATTERS: Selling, Buying, and Raising Money in The Vacation Rental Industry (from property management to vacation rental tech companies) that took place on June 30, 2022, with speakers:
-D. Brooke Pfautz, CEO, Vintory
-Jacobie Olin, President, C2G Advisors
-Margot Lee Schmorak, CEO & Co-Founder, Hostfully
-Thibault Masson, Founder, Rental Scale-Up
During this session, our speakers tackled questions such as:
– What can you learn from the recent short-term rental investment deals and acquisitions done by VTrips and Vacasa?
– What kind of housekeeping do you need to execute before thinking about raising money or selling your company?
– What can you learn from Vacasa’s acquisition playbook?
– Where and in what should you be investing in the short-term rental industry in 2022? Who and what should you avoid?
– Where to turn to find buyers, sellers, or investors? Is crowdfunding a viable option for the latter?
Find out more about partnering with us for our upcoming conferences: https://www.rentalscaleup.com/monthly-conferences/